Pam brings to the Board 30 years of experience in financial services, with 20 years in leadership positions across several areas: general management, business development, public affairs and legal, as well as perspectives in starting up and expanding new initiatives. In her professional and private life, she is a passionate promoter of healthy money behaviors and philanthropy. A native of Fargo, North Dakota, Pam graduated with honors from the University of North Dakota, and received a juris doctorate degree from George Washington University, earning the Order of the Coif and Law Review.
- Board member, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Board member, Optimum Mutual Funds
- Board member, Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company
- Board member, Science Museum of Minnesota
- Board member, Minnesota Women's Economic Roundtable
- Inductee, YWCA Academy of Women Achievers