Before you begin your application:
- Read the Eligibility & Criteria information.
- Review the Online Application Instructions, which includes information on how to create an account, if you have not previously applied; access application in progress; and submit completed applications.
- Select your three reference writers and send them the reference form. Please instruct them to include your name, as it appears on your application, in the subject line of the email (e.g.. Reference for John A. Smith). Also, be sure to give them the deadline for when their completed reference is due.
Please be aware that:
- A PDF of the application is available for your review. You can prepare most of your application responses in a Word/Text file and then cut and paste them into the appropriate field in the online application.
- If you previously applied for a Bush Fellowship or the Native Nations Rebuilder Program, it is not necessary to set up an account to access the online application. Instead, you need to only enter the email address and password you used to set up your original account to access the online application.
- Bush Fellowship finalists are required to attend in-person interviews with an eight-person final selection committee. Finalists will be assigned a date and time block for their interviews. Assignments cannot be changed once they are made.
Interview dates are:
|Application Round||Finalist Interview Dates|
|Round 1 - Deadline January 18, 2013||April 25 or 29|
|Round 2 - Deadline March 22, 2013||June 20 or 24|
|Round 3 - Deadline May 24, 2013||August 19 or 22|
Fellowship FAQS - please follow this link to the most common Fellowship questions.
Click here to begin application.