We stepped away from traditional annual reports with the introduction of b Magazine, a showcase for people who are thinking bigger and thinking differently about what’s possible in their communities, introduced in 2014. We hope these annual reports from 1963 to 2012 (where available) are helpful in understanding the Foundation's legacy.
From 2003 - 2006, the Foundation produced a Financial Summary to complement the annual report.
We hope these past publications help you learn more about our history and work. Check out our newest publications, b Magazine (launched in 2014) and Bush Foundation at 60 (which celebrated our 60th anniversity in 2013).
GIVING STRENGTH MAGAZINE (2004-2009)
|Winter 2008-09||Summer 2008||Jan. 2008||Sept. 2007||May 2007|
|Jan. 2007||Sept. 2006||May 2006||Jan. 2006||Sept. 2005|
|May 2005||Jan. 2005||Sept. 2004||May 2004||Jan. 2004|
BUSH ARTIST FELLOWS CATALOGS
- Thriving Arts: Thriving Small Communities (Metropolitan Regional Arts Council) 2007
- Pathways to Transformation: Three Decades of the Bush Artist Program 2007
- Creating Broader Impact: The Bush Fellowships 2007
- Opportunities for Leadership, Learning and Impact in Ecological Health and Sustainable Communities (The Headwaters Group) 2007
- Lessons Learned: Regional Arts Development Program — Understanding the power of strategic operating support for mid-size arts organizations 2006
- Building Stronger Organizations: The Impact of Capital Projects — Lessons for Human Services Agencies and Their Funders (Susan Showalter and Vicki Itzkowitz) 2002
Check out what we're currently learning.