Skip to main content
When applying for a Bush Foundation grant:
- We recommend using Chrome or Firefox as your web browser to complete the online application.
- The online application counts characters differently than programs like Microsoft Word. Type your answers directly into the application instead of copying and pasting from another program.
- Some fields have a character count limit. The application will stop you from typing without warning when you reach the limit.
- Use plain text to complete your answers. Avoid using bold, italic, underlined or centered text, special characters or bullets. If you need to separate things in list form, use bullet substitutes such as plus signs (+), asterisks (*) or hyphens (-).
- Your application can be saved to revisit and finish at any time. We recommend that you save early and often! To save a change and continue working in the current tab of the application, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
- The online application automatically times out when inactive for two hours. In case of a time-out, all text entered after your last save will be lost. Please note that there is no change to the computer screen after this time-out occurs. Save your work often!
- Applications that are started but not submitted within 24 months of being started will be deleted from our system.