User tips for applying online:
- Applications are accessible from a computer, tablet or smart phone.
- We recommend using Chrome or Firefox as your web browser.
- To save your changes, click the "Save my progress and resume later" checkbox at the top of the page. A save notification will be sent to your email — make sure to check your junk or spam folder.
- The online application uses plain text and counts characters differently than programs like Microsoft Word. We recommend typing your answers directly into the application. If you do copy and paste, please avoid formatting such as bold text. To create a bulleted list, use asterisks (*) or hyphens (-).
- When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email. A copy of your application responses will be included in the confirmation email.